Director, Digital Transformation Practitioner
Bridge 2 Partners is a boutique consulting firm targeted at the Bank & Financial Services Mid-Market segment. We are partnering with leading technology providers to accelerate Bank transformations via Digital, Data & Scalable Automation. Bridge 2 Partners, while new, is founded by proven practitioners with banking and technology expertise.
We are looking for a qualified Senior Practitioner to help our clients improve their operations and support their business by providing intuitive guidance. You will be an important ally to every organization that wants to invest in change and improvement and needs help as to where and how. You will also undertake projects on behalf of the client’s business when it lacks the resources or ability to perform them in-house.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader who can help an organization evolve from analog to digital, understanding the challenges and opportunities that the new digital universe provides. Ability to serve as an agile coach who implements learning agility, with the ability to apply past lessons to new and first-time situations, helping the organization become responsive and resilient.
- Serve as thought leader and practitioner, understanding the business, making complex decisions, and creating new and different approaches when necessary
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial problem/opportunity assessment
- Collect information/requirements about the client’s business through a variety of methods
- Analyze and interpret findings/data to better understand weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate concise recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities, and limitations
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive change
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
Practice and Business Development:
- Participate in meetings, development of proposals, and other efforts related to Digital Transformation
- Assist in creating work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for opportunities
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Proven experience as a business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of banking/financial services industry
- Demonstrated leadership in the workplace
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Strong client presence with program/project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Enterprise Change Management or OCM methodology fluency (at least one). Ability to experiment and deal with the discomfort of change, with a passion for ideas and a high interest in continual development.
- Solid understanding of the organizational structure, business operations and performances, technology architecture, customer centricity, user experience, and market dynamics
- Mental agility, critical thinking skills, and comfort with complexity scrutinizing problems, and making fresh connections; they must be able to make these understandable to others.
- Ability to work independently with self-motivation; driven by challenges and motivated by achievement in the face of obstacles
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Bridge2Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.