Managing Director, Digital Banking Practice Leader
Bridge 2 Partners is a boutique consulting firm targeted at the Bank & Financial Services Mid-Market segment. We are partnering with leading technology providers to accelerate Bank transformations via Digital, Data & Scalable Automation. Bridge 2 Partners, while new, is founded by proven practitioners with banking and technology expertise.
The Digital Banking Practice Leader will lead a team of problem solvers, helping solve complex banking process and technology issues for Bridge2Partners’ clients.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead digital banking practice engagements by helping clients solve complex challenges through transformation.
- Enable Clients with Digital Banking by diagnosing the problem, structuring the choices, and crafting informed recommendations
- Partner with other consulting leaders in developing cross-functional solutions
- Proactively lead engagements across several clients.
- Responsible for large scale complex business optimization program management.
- Set expectations and drive performance metrics.
- Shape and contribute to the strategic vision.
- Influence the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Support and promote opportunities which strengthen the Bridge2Partners brand.
- Design sustainable capacity and resource allocation models to support active and new client projects.
- Develop and strengthen client relationships to actively identify and research opportunities
- Drive business development to originate new client opportunities.
- Directly manage several teams deployed to different engagements simultaneously
- Support ecosystem vendor implementation engagements alongside clients (requirements, design, test, deployment, etc.) including Change Management and Agile DevOps
- Refine and contribute to technology partner next generation banking offerings.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience and knowledge of Cloud Computing, SaaS, and the competitive technology landscape across Financial Services Industries
- Minimum 5 years of digital banking operations experience and expertise, along with corresponding banking systems (i.e. orchestration and workflow, customer and internal facing UI, CRM, servicing, AML KYC, Fraud, Risk, Reporting solutions.)
- Track record of success implementing transformational initiatives in a bank environment.
- Demonstrated though leader
- End-to-end digitization and automation of complex enterprise wide processes.
- Data driven decision making
- Executive level consulting.
- Organizational change management champion.
- Industry experience within commercial, retail, or digital banking operations.
- Knowledge of open API and microservices capabilities alongside solution architecture frameworks.
Bridge2Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.