Senior Consultant, Organizational Change Management
Bridge2Partners is seeking experienced change leaders like you with a passion to help clients drive change across high impact initiatives responsible for creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
We are looking for candidates with 4-6 years of experience delivering change management solutions tailored for an organization’s unique transformational needs. Candidates should be well versed in change theory and strategy and comfort with building methodologies and tools required for each client engagement. Candidates will be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to manage and deploy change to the entire organization, including drafting Vision for Change, Change Strategies, designing solutions using established processes, and contributing to client satisfaction.
Drives change with a small, core group and promotes internal engagement and adoption. Forms a larger group of agents of change, up and down the organization, to be the change engine. Identify and reduce resistance to change, increase adoption and monitors change fatigue to ensure successful and sustained deployment of change. Function in a network flexibly and nimbly, outside of, but in conjunction with, a traditional hierarchy. Familiarity and practical experience at leveraging a comprehensive framework to successfully design, lead and succeed at deploying Organizational Change. Examples of frameworks include John Kotter, PROSCI, ADKAR, or Kurt Lewin.
Key activities include stakeholder analysis, leadership alignment, change readiness planning, communications planning and development, engagement activities, culture transformation, training strategy and development, and other areas of change management.
Practice and Business Development:
- Participate in the development and enhancements to the Organizational Change Management methodologies, tools and other collateral
- Actively participate in thought leadership activities such as blogs, white papers and other related efforts
- Participate in meetings, development of proposals and other efforts related to Organizational Change Management
- Assist in creating work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for opportunities
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-6 years of organizational change management and business transformation experience in support of large-scale process/technology projects and/or other transformational initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of organizational change management frameworks, with experience in one or more of the following areas: strategic communications, training design, training delivery, interpersonal assessment, Emotional Intelligence, or organizational design.
- Experience managing small to mid-sized teams
- Strong client presence with project management, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Ability to succeed in team-based or independent environments
- Well-organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create and manage client relationships and develop business
- Strong project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience
- Dedicated work ethic with a commitment to client service excellence
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Bridge2Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.